VIOS (pronounced vEEOs) means life (Βίος) in Greek; its common English equivalent bio abounds in science as the word denoting everything about life (biology, biomedicine, bioimaging…). Life is central to our mission. With advances in artificial intelligence, computer vision and inverse problems, our mission is to address societal problems by solving key challenges in the life and natural sciences.
Sotos becomes an ELLIS Fellow: Sotos has been recognised as a Fellow of the European Lab for Learning and Intelligent Systems (ELLIS) of Edinburgh’s ELLIS Unit.
Sotos’ Keynote: Sotos will be keynote speaker for MIUA 2022.
1. Why patient data cannot be easily forgotten?
R. Su, X. Liu, S.A. Tsaftaris
6. Cohort Bias Adaptation in Aggregated Datasets for Lesion Segmentation
B. Nichyporuk, J. Cardinell, J. Szeto, R. Mehta, S.A. Tsaftaris, D.L. Arnold, T. Arbel
MICCAI workshop, 2021, DART
9. Have you forgotten? A method to assess if machine learning models have forgotten data
X. Liu, S.A. Tsaftaris
11. Disentangled Representations for Domain-generalized Cardiac Segmentation
X. Liu, S. Thermos, A. Chartsias, A.Q. O'Neil, S.A. Tsaftaris
MICCAI 2020, STACOM: Statistical Atlases and Computational Modelling of the Heart
12. Max-Fusion U-Net for Multi-Modal Pathology Segmentation with Attention and Dynamic Resampling
H. Jiang, C. Wang, A. Chartsias, S.A. Tsaftaris
MICCAI 2020, MyoPS: Multi-sequence CMR based Mycardial Pathology Segmentation Challenge
13. Semi-supervised Pathology Segmentation with Disentangled Representations
H. Jiang, A. Chartsias, X. Zhang, G. Panastasiou, S. Semple, M. Dweck, D. Semple, R. Dharmakumar, S.A. Tsaftaris
MICCAI 2020, DART: Domain Adaptation and Representation Transfer